Recent Topics

1 Apr 03, 2009 21:25    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hello,
I finally upgraded my installation and got everything pretty much up and running again. I can post and save, etc.

But I can't edit widgets or plugins. They try to open at "http://admin.php/?blog=1&ctrl=plugins&action=edit_settings&plugin_ID=8"

From the front end they are working properly, but for some reason the backend can't seem to locate them without my adding in my domain manually.

Any ideas which file I need to edit and where????

2 Apr 04, 2009 02:35

Hi boshemia and welcome.

What version are you running?
What's your blog URL?
Can you create/rename categories ok?
Is your $baseurl in /conf/_basic_config.php correct, and has it got just the one / at the end?

3 Apr 04, 2009 03:33

Thanks! That seems to have taken care of it, there was an extra /... You are awesome!

4 Apr 14, 2009 04:16

I have same problem but, I can't fix it
I don't know what I set.
How I can do?

Help me please

5 Apr 14, 2009 04:25

What version are you running?
'( b2evo v 2.4.5
What's your blog URL?
'( http://www.thepinkladyshop.com
Can you create/rename categories ok?
'( No
Is your $baseurl in /conf/_basic_config.php correct, and has it got just the one / at the end?
'( I'm not sure I can't find it

6 Apr 14, 2009 04:26

filthio wrote:

boshemia wrote:

Thanks! That seems to have taken care of it, there was an extra /... You are awesome!

That is what you need to look at - your $baseurl value in /conf/_basic_config.php and see if it ends with / or // - you want only one slash. When that fixes your problem you will say "wow filthio really is awesome!

7 Apr 14, 2009 04:57

I can fix it,
Thank you :p

8 Apr 14, 2009 11:17

:( He didn't say it!

And anyway thats probably for the best as I'm just the messenger: I got the tip off Yabba in the first place. The source of much awesomeness.

9 Aug 17, 2010 16:50

Okay you may laugh at me now... a year and a half later I come back and ask almost the same question. My blog is all about learning the lessons life presents to us...

Apparently I should heed my own advice far more often :) Carry on!

Form is loading...