Recent Topics

1 Jun 25, 2011 19:55    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I'm investigating a newly cropped up problem with my b2Evo site. The timing and a few other things make me suspect the problem is with the database, does that seem to match the error message, and if so, what sort of error should I be looking into and do you have any advice on an approach to fix it?

Here's two error messages off two blogs:

Notice: ob_end_clean() [ref.outcontrol]: failed to delete buffer. No buffer to delete. in /home3/saratog3/public_html/ellie/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 152

Notice: Use of undefined constant STDIN - assumed 'STDIN' in /home3/saratog3/public_html/ellie/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 153

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home3/saratog3/public_html/ellie/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 153

Notice: Use of undefined constant STDOUT - assumed 'STDOUT' in /home3/saratog3/public_html/ellie/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 154

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home3/saratog3/public_html/ellie/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 154

Notice: Use of undefined constant STDERR - assumed 'STDERR' in /home3/saratog3/public_html/ellie/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 155

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home3/saratog3/public_html/ellie/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 155
An unexpected error has occurred!

If this error persists, please report it to the administrator.

Go back to home page
Additional information about this error:

MySQL error!

Lost connection to MySQL server during query(Errno=2013)

Your query:

UPDATE evo_items__item

SET post_views = post_views + 1

WHERE post_ID = 136

Notice: ob_end_clean() [ref.outcontrol]: failed to delete buffer. No buffer to delete. in /home3/saratog3/public_html/emeraldblog/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 152

Notice: Use of undefined constant STDIN - assumed 'STDIN' in /home3/saratog3/public_html/emeraldblog/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 153

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home3/saratog3/public_html/emeraldblog/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 153

Notice: Use of undefined constant STDOUT - assumed 'STDOUT' in /home3/saratog3/public_html/emeraldblog/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 154

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home3/saratog3/public_html/emeraldblog/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 154

Notice: Use of undefined constant STDERR - assumed 'STDERR' in /home3/saratog3/public_html/emeraldblog/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 155

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home3/saratog3/public_html/emeraldblog/inc/_core/_misc.funcs.php on line 155
An unexpected error has occurred!

If this error persists, please report it to the administrator.

Go back to home page
Additional information about this error:

MySQL error!

Lost connection to MySQL server during query(Errno=2013)

Your query:

DELETE evo_basedomains

FROM evo_basedomains

LEFT JOIN evo_hitlog ON hit_referer_dom_ID = dom_ID

WHERE hit_referer_dom_ID IS NULL

AND dom_type = 'unknown'

AND dom_status = 'unknown'

Form is loading...