Recent Topics

1 Sep 20, 2004 00:36    

I made a stupid mistake. I deleted the linkblog rather than disable it. Now, I have this result on the new blog that I created:

http://blackmeds.com/diaries/index.php?blog=5

Does anyone know how I can restore the linkblog?

2 Sep 20, 2004 01:26

You can't undelete a blog, you can set all your options for each blog in the back office, and there's no need to double-post the same issue. Go to each blog in your back office. Tell it what skin you want people to see. Maybe even uncheck the box that allows skin switching. Tell it to use blog5 as linkblog. Save the changes. Post something in the linkblog (#5 now) and it will be the only thing that shows up in the side bar on all your blogs.

3 May 10, 2005 03:10

I did the same thing, deleting the linkblog like an idiot. Being an idiot and new to b2evolution, could you explain how to fix this step-by-step since I really don't know what the heck a backoffice is or really even what the linkblog does?

Is the linkblog what allows you to put those nifty blogroll links and such on the sidebar?

4 May 10, 2005 10:02

if you can post in b2e, you know what the backoffice is, because it is there that you post.
If you can delete the linkblog, you know how to make a new blog, becasue it is in the same menu.

5 May 10, 2005 23:43

Redpants & Brandon,

If you delete the "LinkBlog" (gasp), you simply create a new blog and designate THAT to be the "LinkBlog". I don't use a link blog, so maybe I'm missing something here, but I really think that's what EdB and Topanga are trying to say.

-stk

Form is loading...