Recent Topics

General Support

I've read all of the past strings about trying to import blogger posts and none of those "magical tricks" happen to work. I've installed b2, b2evo, wordpress, etc, etc, and used every possible import/export script ---I've even tried the moveable type… More »
replies

Mar 15, 2008 19:17  
2008-03-15  
I've been working lately to find an audio and video embedding solution that is XHTML-valid, streams, *inexpensive* and compatible with b2evo. I have them. Yay! :D The necessary <object> tags and attributes have been added to the formatting.php… More »
replies

Jan 23, 2006 17:31  
2006-01-23  
Is there an easy way to make it so when a user registers, a blog is created automatically that they have full access to? And then can the blog be referenced via username, rather than blog id? ie /index.php?blog=username I'm trying to figure out if… More »
replies

Dec 14, 2005 17:20  
2005-12-14  
I realize there may be a bajillion reasons why this might occur. My installation ran very smoothly, and the administration program where I can edit and update my blog works just fine, so I am sure the database is all setup just fine. But every time I… More »
replies

Sep 22, 2005 10:59  
2005-09-22  
how can i edit my admin password & user? or change it through the file manager. the problem is that.. when i install.. they never asked me to configure my admin user & password.. so i think its is not set up.. how do i set it up.. the whole… More »
replies

Aug 19, 2005 19:56  
2005-08-19  
I noticed that when you click on a permalink or header it takes you to JUST that post, but I was also kind of annoyed that it took all of my sidebar navigation away. Is there an edit that I can apply to the Kubric2Evo style so that is keeps ALL of my… More »
replies

Jul 21, 2005 23:53  
2005-07-21  
Hi! I've been trying to figure out how to include "content pages" aka, pages that I want to be part of my blog (and take advatage of b2's skinning) like, what many skins do with archives. I'd have a link to "profile" on my sidebar, and clicking it would… More »
replies

Jul 07, 2005 03:28  
2005-07-07  
I read in other posts about making a category or blog just for "sticky" posts. But then they go on to only explain how to do it with a blog. Couldn't you just make a category called "sticky" and code just that category to display at the desired place in… More »
replies

May 26, 2006 00:37  
2006-05-26  
Hi all, Happy New Year. I'm not happy with my host. My site has only been up for a month, and its already been down at least 4 times. I get SQL errors a lot. And when it does load its very slow. This isn't working anymore, I need a new host. Can someone… More »
replies

Apr 28, 2007 17:37  
2007-04-28  

In order to start a new topic Log in now!

Legend
Discussion topic
Popular topic
Locked topic