Recent Topics

1 Sep 14, 2007 22:09    

Hi all.

I've created a mailing list to the portuguese speakers of b2evo. I think that translate some documentation in our language will be cool. I have asked and more 2 or 3 people will help on this.

But i'm in doubt about the place: the wiki on b2evolution is the best place for that? Some suggestion?

2 Sep 14, 2007 22:17

Oi Walter,

The suggestion I got some time ago was simply to open an account on the Wiki site and start publishing there. Someday it would be cool to have something like pt.manual.bevolution.net and es.manual.b2evolution.net and so on a la Wikpedia, don't you think?

3 Sep 14, 2007 22:19

Austriaco wrote:

Oi Walter,

The suggestion I got some time ago was simply to open an account on the Wiki site and start publishing there. Someday it would be cool to have something like pt.manual.bevolution.net and es.manual.b2evolution.net and so on a la Wikpedia, don't you think?

That was my idea too. If no one come with a better one, I will begin the process :D

[]'s
- Walter

4 Sep 14, 2007 23:49

Austriaco wrote:

Oi Walter,

Someday it would be cool to have something like pt.manual.bevolution.net and es.manual.b2evolution.net and so on a la Wikpedia, don't you think?

It's a smart idea. And in the wiki the job is very quick!

5 May 15, 2011 20:04

I would like to help :)

Form is loading...