Recent Topics

1 Mar 15, 2009 07:11    

www.ahotbath.com :)

New design for this blog just launched. Feedback appreciated.

Would be good to see more people posting their blogs in "Site showcase". Its great to see what others are doing with B2evo specifically.

2 Mar 15, 2009 09:29

Wow, thats one hell of a diary :)

Looks good however I find small light grey text on a light greyish background a tad difficult to read.
Thats just me and my eye's though.

3 Mar 15, 2009 09:51

Thanks John.

The "grey on grey" you're talking about is the categories and links to comments at the bottom of each post?

Nb. I havent tested this in firefox yet which always brings up problems. Is next job. Was originally Pixel Green Skin.

Update: Ok, that was tempting fate. It is shot to hell in Firefox >:-< . Please ignore this post for the moment 8| .

4 Mar 15, 2009 14:39

FIXED ;)
When will I ever learn.

John, I suspect you might be using Firefox....which should now be viewing as intended. Yes, its going to be one hell of a diary :).

5 Mar 15, 2009 18:58

Oh, that is easier on the eye.
FF3 OSX :)

6 Mar 16, 2009 11:29

Yeah, one hell of a diary!

And I like how you customized your comment text-field. Did you use JS or CSS3?

Excellent and fresh design. ^_^

7 Mar 16, 2009 12:06

Thank you Laibcoms! :)

Comment text field is just a background image set in the css. An experiment I was a bit chuffed with B) .

John, you're on Mac? I have no idea how it looks to you then :). Yes, I must get one of those.

8 Mar 16, 2009 13:38

GigaBob wrote:

Thank you Laibcoms! :)

Comment text field is just a background image set in the css. An experiment I was a bit chuffed with B) .

John, you're on Mac? I have no idea how it looks to you then :). Yes, I must get one of those.

Ahh, I wasn't aware it is already possible with CSS2 hehe. CSS is really amazing.

Most full-time developers always use Mac, I don't know why hehe. I see Mac as a powerful machine for gfx, while PC for coding. I'm definitely missing something :p (Anyways, that's off-topic.)

9 Mar 16, 2009 13:43

Im sure Mac is wonderful (and will discover just how one day) but those damn pages and icons wizzing all over the screen will / do drive me batty.

10 Mar 16, 2009 16:03

GigaBob wrote:

Im sure Mac is wonderful (and will discover just how one day) but those damn pages and icons wizzing all over the screen will / do drive me batty.

Hehe, true. But you'll get used to it. I'm using a similar feature for Ubuntu ;) You won't go back to MS-Win after that.

11 Mar 16, 2009 19:10

wow, that's one hell of an idea

12 Mar 16, 2009 23:19

Im looking forward to it :)

13 Mar 16, 2009 23:36

I have a Win Box, had it for years, but since getting a Mac I have found no reason to switch it on at all other than to check sites against some ratty versions of a very ratty browser ( which will remain nameless )
Oh, the kid pops the Win bonnet sometimes for games..... :)

Form is loading...