Recent Topics

1 May 30, 2010 03:36    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

As you know there are 3 types of blog sets, standart, coll., photoblog, each has their settings comments enabled, group permissions etc..

How can i modify one of those to my needs or create a new set ?

I ve found out via notepad that i can modify core files here and there, but is there an easy way out to modify the standart one or create my own blog set ?

2 May 31, 2010 05:38

It's a good idea to add a new plugins hook there. Until then you still have to edit files in notepad

p.s. I hope you didn't mean windoze notepad ;)

3 May 31, 2010 06:31

sam2kb wrote:

It's a good idea to add a new plugins hook there. Until then you still have to edit files in notepad

of course not (: ++

4 May 31, 2010 06:58

tilqicom wrote:

sam2kb wrote:

It's a good idea to add a new plugin hook there. Until then you still have to edit files in notepad

5 May 31, 2010 14:53

sam2kb wrote:

tilqicom wrote:

sam2kb wrote:

It's a good idea to add a new plugin hook there. Until then you still have to edit files in notepad

P:

btw is this feature (adding your own set) to arrive in 4.x or is it a later plan ?

6 May 31, 2010 19:28

How come I posted a quote and didn't enter any text... 8|

I'll see if it's not too late to add this feature to b2evo 4

7 May 31, 2010 21:23

sam2kb wrote:

How come I posted a quote and didn't enter any text... 8|

I'll see if it's not too late to add this feature to b2evo 4

thanks, i just needed it for this once, but when you think over it does make sense to have it, will be great if you could get it ready for 4

8 Jun 01, 2010 04:43

I added it to CVS HEAD, don't know if it's gonna be included in b2evo 4 though, it should be tested a bit.

I also put these new hooks in Test plugin, so you can enable it and see how they work.

9 Jun 01, 2010 08:16

sam2kb wrote:

I added it to CVS HEAD, don't know if it's gonna be included in b2evo 4 though, it should be tested a bit.

I also put these new hooks in Test plugin, so you can enable it and see how they work.

thank you but i still will have to use 3.3, so does that mean can i use that test plugin in 3.3 ?

10 Jun 01, 2010 08:27

No, the plugin just demonstrates how new hooks work.
I can give you some ideas if you're ready to hack the core.

All depends on how you want it to work. If you care about future updates and b2evo 4, I'd recommend you to add new hooks, and create a plugin.

11 Jun 01, 2010 11:15

sam2kb wrote:

No, the plugin just demonstrates how new hooks work.
I can give you some ideas if you're ready to hack the core.

All depends on how you want it to work. If you care about future updates and b2evo 4, I'd recommend you to add new hooks, and create a plugin.

i'd be more than happy to hack the core, as this is a one time job.. i'd appreciate any pointers

Form is loading...