Recent Topics

1 Oct 23, 2005 22:19    

I have set up a locale for Arabic, and everything works fine when I come to post. However, on entering the title I am limited in the number of characters I can use because after I write the title in arabic, it replaces the string with the Unicode codestring (e.g. & #1575; & #1604, without the space between & and #, and so on). Now it actually displays correctly in arabic, but it truncates the string so only the first few characters show.

Anyone encoutered this problem before??

2 Nov 06, 2005 08:00

I hop you but your translation to Arabic her if possible :oops: :roll:

Try the following I hope can make since for you

On the file (messages.po)
Look for line no. 15

"Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1\n"

Instead of iso-8859-1 set windows-1256
Set to (for ARABIC ) windows-1256

3 Dec 07, 2005 19:31

Thank you way.

There is no line 15 in my .po file!

4 Dec 07, 2005 23:38

Is there a "Content-Type" line?

Try replacing this.

But I wonder what it should change.

What's the problem? Your title gets replaced with entities after saving the post and truncated?

Can you reproduce it at the demo site (http://demo.b2evolution.net) with "Phoenix"?

5 Dec 20, 2005 11:12

I have solved this problem. but when Edit anything in the backoffice I get for example the post text in this format:

الـغـزو الـفـكري

Never mind the nt color="#000000">, I do not know why when I put something in "

" I get that.

While it should be like this:

الـغـزو الـفـكري

Except the post title.

This happen everywhere when editing anything except the bloglist and categories.

6 Mar 12, 2006 16:35

kskhater, you say that it happens everywhere except with the bloglist and categories.. all fields there?

If you could give me some fields (<input> names of them would be best), I could try to look what's different there than with the rest.

Also, what version are you using?

Form is loading...