Recent Topics

1 Aug 06, 2007 02:13    

My b2evolution Version: 1.9.x

I am receiving error messages when users submit comments.

It’s a 404 Not Found error with the below message:
The requested URL /blog/htsrv/%2Fblog%2Findex.php%3Fblog%3D2%26title%3Dcorks_versus_screw_caps%26page%3D1%26more%3D1%26c%3D1%26tb%3D1%26pb%3D1%26disp%3Dsingle does not exist.

Strangely enough, the message is still submitted into the DB, and I can go in admin and publish the comment. Any idea what is going on?

I recently changed templates, which is causing the problem – I was using the "custom" and changed it to the "wcp_default" today.

When I change it back to the "custom" template, the comments work. I changed it back to wcp_default and the errors return, so I know it’s the template causing the problem. How do I fix it?

Thanks in advance for your help!

2 Aug 06, 2007 02:40

(make a backup of the file first)

Try replacing the _feedback.php file in the wpc_default directory by the same file from the custom directory.

3 Aug 06, 2007 03:10

Afwas wrote:

(make a backup of the file first)

Try replacing the _feedback.php file in the wpc_default directory by the same file from the custom directory.

Now why didn't I think of that??? Brilliant Afwas! Thanks a lot – works like a charm.

e

4 Aug 06, 2007 03:13

Well actually, this was hard thinking for me also. The question looked more complicated than it was.

Good luck

Form is loading...