Recent Topics

1 Jun 02, 2008 19:50    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

i installed the Archives widget but i don't see anything happen in the sidebar. There is still only "Archives".

2 Jun 06, 2008 03:58

Do you mean you installed the Archives plugin on your Global settings -> plugins install subtab AND installed the Archives widget on your Blog settings -> widgets subtab? Both actions are required to get the archives list to show on any given blog.

3 Jun 06, 2008 07:52

EdB wrote:

Do you mean you installed the Archives plugin on your Global settings -> plugins install subtab AND installed the Archives widget on your Blog settings -> widgets subtab? Both actions are required to get the archives list to show on any given blog.

I installed the Archives Widget in the Global settings -> Plugins install. And also in the Blog Settings -> Widgets. But nothing happens on my site.

4 Jun 06, 2008 08:50

hmmm... I just went through the same steps on a test installation and the archive list showed up as one would expect.

So just to double-triple-check: you installed it on the only blog I see available on your domain?

5 Jun 07, 2008 02:53

this may seem like a dumb question, but if it shows up in the widget list, then the only reason i can see why it wouldn't work is if the container in which you placed the widget is not 'coded' on your skin.

that's not really a question i guess. but something to check.

Form is loading...