Recent Topics

1 Jun 26, 2008 02:29    

Hello :)

Can this download to determine who posts a comment work for 2.4.2 or is there another plug-in for that?

The instructions given say...
AM_Extra_Comments (plug-in for b2evo v1.8+)
I found it here: http://b2evo.astonishme.co.uk/extra_comment_control?page=2

This plugin changes those options so you can specify exactly who comments are open/closed/disabled for. No longer do you have to let in the world just to allow your members the ability to comment. With this plugin you can choose from all of the following levels for each of the open/closed/disabled settings :-

1. Anybody
2. Registered users
3. Blog members
4. Blog editors
5. Blog administrators
6. Nobody

````````````````````

Extra Comment Control
9th Jan 2007 ¥åßßå

Plug in your choices

The installation for this plugin is an easy, two-step and click process. Just follow the directions below:

1. Download: Click on the ZIP file to download it:

AM_Extra_Comments (plug-in for b2evo v1.8+)

2. Unzip & Upload: Unzip the file into the "/plugins" folder of your v1.8+ b2evolution installation. It will make a folder "am_extra_comments_plugin", which you need to upload to your b2evolution server, putting it into the same "/plugins" location.

3. Install: In your back-office, under the "App Setting" tab, click the "Plugins" tab. You'll see "AM Extra Comments", in the "Available Plugin" list. Click [Install] in the "Actions" list, on the right. BOOM! It's installed. Easy.

Now mosey on over to the plugin settings and start changing them to suit your preferences, ( the defaults replicate the way the current settings behave ).

I'd like anyone to view but only those logged into accounts to have ability to post. I'm using 2.4.2 on the custom skins.

thanks,
kat

2 Jun 26, 2008 23:22

this particular version is nog working for 2.4
Only for 1.10

But knowing Yabba, it's possible he has a recent version ready

3 Jun 27, 2008 01:20

Topanga wrote:

this particular version is nog working for 2.4
Only for 1.10

But knowing Yabba, it's possible he has a recent version ready

Aw, Rats!!