Recent Topics

1 Sep 26, 2008 17:44    

i have host department hosting and i'm having a tough time trying to install the youtube plugin. host department gives me the 1.93 version. i also need step by step on how to upgrade to the latest version if i have to do so.

2 Sep 26, 2008 19:18

Hi NYC Bad Guy. Hey I'll bet you're not really a "bad guy" by NYC standards. Like "bad guys" in NY are totally bad. Like, the FBI and the CIA are TOTALLY digging through their trash and bugging their hang-outs. ... hmmm... Hey if you actually are a bad guy by NYC standards then PM me cuz my brother in law could use a hookup cuz he ... uh ... sorta had this thing where ... uh ... the hooker died and ... uh ... the pimp won't ever walk again and ... uh ... the emergency wing at the hospital had to close for repairs. Anyway yeah hook me up ;)

Where was I? Oh yeah: upgrading. Lemme see if I got this right. You want to upgrade your b2evolution version so you can use the youtube plugin - right? If this is the situation please search both the forums and the docs (both linked above) because I'm sure you will find much information about the upgrading process. The place you have your hosting doesn't matter much, although some hosts totally suck. The thing is that YOU own your web space as long as you pay for it. So when they give you version obsolete.archaic.are-you-kidding-v-one-dot-nine you ... YOU ... should be able to upgrade without their support. To do that you will need an FTP program of some sort. I personally use FileZilla but there are many free versions out there.

ZOMG I'm about to ramble pointlessly. Hopefully this gets you in the right direction. If not please reply and I'm sure someone intelligent will help you out.

Form is loading...