Recent Topics

1 Oct 18, 2008 05:14    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Hello,
I am really new to this. Can anybody tell me how to add banners to my header and sidebars. Any step by step instructions.
Thanks I would really appreciate it.

2 Oct 19, 2008 16:43

no one knows how to do this?

3 Oct 19, 2008 17:36

allkindsofreviews wrote:

no one knows how to do this?

many people knowing the answer to this - including me- must have seen the topic, however as it's been answered a thousand times, i believe noone-including me- was keen to answer it again..anyway shortly;

go to admin> blog > widgets > 'insert' free html widget

and paste your code there just like you would add any html code..

insert the free html widget in which container you want, sidebar, header etc.

4 Oct 19, 2008 22:53

Well I didn't know it was asked a thousands times. Thank you for answering anyway! I'll be sure not ask anymore questions here anymore!

5 Oct 20, 2008 02:34

allkindsofreviews wrote:

Well I didn't know it was asked a thousands times. Thank you for answering anyway! I'll be sure not ask anymore questions here anymore!

i didn't mean that, you dont need to get offended, anyway, good luck with you b2, do not hesitate to ask further questions

7 Jan 05, 2009 23:34

Hi Guru,

I am using Firefox. If you mean the two "Rake the Rake" ads in the right column i can see both of them animation and all.

Gene :-)

8 Jan 05, 2009 23:51

Sure you don't have an Add Blocker extension in FireFox?
Works fine for me using FF 3... when I dissable Stylish :)

9 Jan 06, 2009 02:23

Yes, the raketherake ones. I have noscript running only. I can see the banners fine on the raketherake page when I get the codes fine, so I assume they will display them fine on my page. I will have a look at the no script settings and let you know how I go.

Thanks for the input.

EDIT: Had adblock plus on aswell, made a filter and all is fine, thanks.

Form is loading...