◦skinners_guide
◦custom
◦wheelz_blue
Miscellany
◦Admin
◦Profile (admin)
◦Subscribe (admin)
◦Logout (admin)

and even perhaps the calendar on the right hand side of my blog?
http://www.sy-revolution.co.uk/blogs/index.php?blog=3
Is it possible?

Cheers,

Jon

2 Jul 26, 2009 16:52

Hi

These are all widgets, head over to Blog Settings -> Widgets and delete the ones you don't want.

L

3 Jul 28, 2009 00:19

Hi Iturner,
Thanks for the reply.......I'm running version 1.10.3 and I don't see a tab called 'widgets'.........

Cheers,

Jon

4 Jul 28, 2009 00:35

That's a very old version of b2.. pre widgets even.

You could just edit the main.index.php for that skin and comment out the sidebar sections you don't want.

Nice sailing machine :)

5 Jul 28, 2009 09:40

Ah, sorry about that. I should have checked. Like John said above main.index.php is kyour friend if you are up for editing it.

If upgrading is an option for you then check out the latest 2.x version of b2evo or even the 3.3.0-rc1 version. They offer a lot of good stuff over the 1.10.3 version.

Nice looking site though :)

Lee

6 clarence456 Aug 28, 2009 07:23

clarence456

Hey bro!Its not a huge prob. at all just prefer these sites which I given below and make your prob. solved so let's take a look on the tutorial................
* Links Removed
These are very informative sites which having useful information for the readers and it based on web design,Web development,Corporate identity design,Flash,Graphic design,Domains & hosting,Email marketing,PPC setup,Pay Per Click management,Search Engine Optimization,Content management,Brochure web design,Ecommerce,Bespoke programming,Data driven web sites,Internet consultancy,keep up post cont.........Thnx :lol:

Form is loading...