Recent Topics

1 Aug 03, 2009 08:33    

The Archives widget should allow the blogger to customize the widget title, just as other widgets do.

Also, the Free HTML widget still doesn't have an internal name that allows you to identify which is which in the widget list, as this screenshot attests:

http://www.lalaurette.com.ar/freehtml.jpg

"Ojos y oídos" has a name because I had implemented a hack suggested by Yabba, but even when she was convinced her hack had done it into the CVS, now I updated b2evo the name field is not there, and every time I modify a Free HTML widget it loses the name it previously had.

[post edited because I got confused about a supposed bug which was not there, sorry]

2 Aug 03, 2009 14:18

If you fill in the "Block title" field, its contents get displayed in the widget list. If you want a "real" internal widget name, we could perhaps add an additional field for the HTML widget...

//edit: Added in CVS.

3 Aug 03, 2009 14:53

You miss the point Tblue, *all* widgets had the ability to set a name that was only seen on the widget settings screen, but the FG accidentally rolled it back ;)

¥

4 Aug 03, 2009 14:59

I know, thank you. :P

I mean, if FP thinks it doesn't make sense for all widgets then it may make sense to add it only for those where it would make sense?

//edit: "make sense" seems to be my phrase of the day. :|

5 Aug 03, 2009 15:01

No, he really did accidentally roll it back, he was all for it being there, but I never got round to redoing the code changes as it was a fair tad ago ;)

¥

6 Aug 03, 2009 15:05

Ah, I see. Err, how does one rollback something by accident, again?

//edit: The title of the Archive widget is editable in CVS now.

7 Aug 03, 2009 16:04

He was rolling something else back ;)

¥

8 Aug 03, 2009 16:30

Yabba, I have asked you for so many things that I no longer feel uncomfortable if I ask you what exactly is your avatar.

Tblue: thanx for this and for the Archive title! :D I will catch up with the next version and then bother you all with other things.

Seriously, guys, I would already have invited all of you to a round of beer if we were not scattered all around the world.

9 Aug 03, 2009 17:14

Does this mean that you've wanted to ask for ages but only now feel comfortable enough to ask what must, surely, be a highly personal question?!!!ONE!!

I'll hopefully take you up on that beer one day ;)

¥

10 Aug 03, 2009 19:04

I like the way you keep it a mystery. ;)

If and when you come to Argentina, I'll be glad to pay the round... :)))

11 Aug 03, 2009 19:32

bit wrote:

Yabba, I have asked you for so many things that I no longer feel uncomfortable if I ask you what exactly is your avatar.

i have asked that before and he sent me a link to the original picture but i havent figured it back then.. it looked sth like a parrot though

12 Aug 03, 2009 19:36

tilqicom wrote:

.. it looked sth like a parrot though

You heathen :|

¥

13 Aug 03, 2009 20:10

¥åßßå wrote:

tilqicom wrote:

¥

So I suppose it's some kind of mystical or sacred bird...

14 Aug 03, 2009 21:51

¥åßßå wrote:

tilqicom wrote:

¥

did i describe it merely.. that was all i could recall (:

Form is loading...