Recent Topics

1 Jul 17, 2006 19:52    

Original hack found here:
http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=6129

It looks like the creator of this hack for 0.9.2 is no longer active, but I could really use an updated version for 1.8. The original hack worked beautifully, but refering searches to my site have plummeted since I upgraded. I just don't know enough about php or the 1.8 file structure to get it working again.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

2 Jul 26, 2006 01:55

My stats page is still looking skimpy compared to when I had this hack operating on 9.2. If someone could just take a look at the code and figure out what's tripping it up, I might be able to figure it out from there (my knowledge of php, especially in the 1.8 structure is very limited).

I tried dropping it into place on my site. The main page loads fine, but when a single article page is loaded, the code breaks down as soon as it tries to load the description and the page dies at a blank screen.

3 Jul 26, 2006 09:11

I've got a plugin for 1.8 that has very similar functionality to that hack (it allows custom title, keywords, description, meta tags, css and javascript). It'll need tweaking to make it key of the same tags as that hack uses though.

If you can wait a little while longer I'll send you a copy that you can play with.

¥

4 Jul 26, 2006 17:08

Sounds great, thanks.

5 Jul 26, 2006 18:27

np, I'll tidy it up, slam it in a zip and pm you it soon (yay, just found myself another muppet ..... I mean tester ... for a plugin :D)

¥

Form is loading...