Recent Topics

1 Sep 08, 2006 02:12    

I've seen this reported elsewhere but a search of the forums didn't turn up anything.

Since upgrading to 1.8 some of the comments on my posts are displaying out of sequence - see this thread for example:
http://www.everythingulster.com/blogs/index.php/everythingulster/2006/09/03/open_complaint_to_the_bbc

the issue seems to be confined to the posts of one particular poster (dantheman) though I can't for the life of me figure out why. I've disabled the comment moderation so its not the published time or anything. I'm beat out. Has this been resolved elsewhere and I've just missed it?

3 Sep 22, 2006 15:47

It happens with comments placed before the upgrade and after the upgrade from 0.9 to 1.8..

I noticed it also...

But .. I have no sollution for you...

4 Sep 22, 2006 15:58

When I have time I'll have a look at the database and see if I can figure it out from there. Thanks anyway. I'll post back if I find anything.

5 Oct 03, 2006 17:52

it's happening on my blog too and i thought it was something at my part!

so it's definitely a bug??? i haven't upgraded from 0.9.0.10 either!

while i'm able to tell which comments come first from email notifications, the other visitors get frustrated sweeping through 20-30 comments looking for if anyone had replied to them or something. it's totally out of order, i thought there was some kind of a pattern but apparently not? new comments just goes to the top, most bottom, or random middle, wherever it pleases...

please do post here if there's a solution... i'm trying to figure out if there's anything in the codes too... wow this majorly sucks T____T

Form is loading...