Recent Topics

1 Feb 22, 2007 02:04    

I expect something glorious ;)

2 Feb 22, 2007 03:12

Probably something about b2evolution ;)

How's about I work it so that #3K (which, by the way, technically speaking, passed by about 2 or 3 hundred mindless drivels ago, but going there requires dredging up the black days of hackage highlighting a lack of backups) shows up ~35 skins known to work exquisitely in v1.9.*? Would that count as glorious, or would that only rate a 'kinda cool'? Would having as many primo 19* skins as there are skins for 18* move it up the ladder to 'wow thats really cool' but not quite glorious?

Hows about 100 freakin skins for 19* including long lost oldies and some never-before-seen skins that will revolutionize - REVOLUTIONIZE! - the internet? Would that rate a 'glorious'?

Please, kind sir, define 'glorious' for me as I'd like to not let you down. I know how sensitive you Aussies are and I don't want you to cause you to get all sniffly :'(

3 Feb 22, 2007 18:14

HAha, i was expecting free beer and a random hookup that leads to a gf ;) But I guess that'll do :P

4 Feb 22, 2007 19:02

I think it'd take more than an odd beer and a random hookup before any lass came to hell .... urm, I mean perth .... maybe you should start a "visitor tagcloud" and then you'd stand a chance that the [url=http://forums.b2evolution.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1405]tagwhore [/url] ( :roll:) would come round?

Hey, EdB, must be a bitch you having all these replies to make but only 8 posts before you have to deliver your humongous 3,000th post? :|

¥

6 Feb 22, 2007 19:45

EdB wrote:

I know how sensitive you Aussies are and I don't want you to cause you to get all sniffly :'(

Damn, and I granted them a sense of humour :|

¥

7 Feb 22, 2007 19:58

Where is the humour in talking malicous and derogatory nonsense?

8 Feb 22, 2007 21:43

im wondering that myself (oh wait, I stopped wondering). Fortunately, I dont care what MOST PEOPLE here have to say about much.

I take direction from Francois ultimately, and the rest is just that, the rest.

9 Feb 22, 2007 22:39

I thought the Yabba man was very funny...but I like to de-wing flies too. :roll: ;)

10 Feb 23, 2007 04:42

I think Edb's 3000'th should be a post about HangGliding. Maybe his scariest "near death" experience. I would appreciate it . There is a jump off point up the road from us and they are most impressive, well apart from the regular car crashes because the drivers are watching the gliders and not each other.

11 Feb 23, 2007 07:16

balupton wrote:

Where is the humour in talking malicous and derogatory nonsense?

whoo wrote:

im wondering that myself (oh wait, I stopped wondering). Fortunately, I dont care what MOST PEOPLE here have to say about much.

I take direction from Francois ultimately, and the rest is just that, the rest.

Wow, I'm amazed you both took that as derogatory. My appologys :(

¥

12 Feb 24, 2007 22:57

Apparently it wasn't glorious or about skins or about hang gliding. It was more or less about b2evolution though in that it was a reasonably good guess at a query that would work in phpmyadmin to modify a database.

So there you have it: #3000 was an untested hack :roll:

14 Feb 26, 2007 15:08

Yeah that guy was awesome crazy! I watched the mpg like 10 times when I first got it. See how long he free-falls before he lights the jet? Wow. Then when he climbs back up over the plane he 'launched' from was like HOORAY FOR CRAZYMAN! Not my cup of tea though. I'm more into http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og8NRg1aYew which by the way is my home site.

Form is loading...