Recent Topics

1 Mar 11, 2007 22:29    

Hello,

I really like the Star Rating plug-in, but there are a few additional things I'd like to be able to do with it.

* Sort by Star
How can I have the posts in the main body sorted by star? (I'm using the Melbourne skin.)

* See who voted
I know the plug-in checks the IP address of the voter, but is there a way for me to see who voted?

* Remove votes
I'm afraid some people will abuse the voting and would like the ability to remove specific posts.

thank you,
constance

2 Mar 16, 2007 07:22

Hi constance. You'll have a much higher likelyhood of an answer if you ask this in either the topic for this plugin, or at the source of the plugin.

Not much of an answer, but it's better than none!

3 Mar 16, 2007 14:06

Constance,
Right now none of that is possible. I would like to add them in my next version of the plugin, especially your first idea. I'm not sure when I'll get to it, but thanks for the ideas.

4 Mar 20, 2007 01:46

Thanks!

I look forward to the next version.

5 Apr 15, 2007 22:44

The info for the plug-in gives the following code for sorting the posts by the star rating in the side-bar.

<?php $Plugins->call_by_code( 'starrating', array('display' => 'toprated', 'limit' => 5 ) ); ?>

Where should I put this if I wanted this in the main body? (I'm using the Melbourne skin.)

6 Apr 16, 2007 14:20

That code won't work for the main body. I'll add that as a todo item for the next version of the plugin.

Form is loading...