Recent Topics

1 Aug 16, 2007 15:03    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

this blog

www.tvcm.co.uk

shows the Blog Title at the head

whilst this one

www.tvcm.co.uk/ecol

says Main Title and Tagline. Both those are filled in properly in teh back office so why is it saying "Main Title"

The code in both instances is

<div class="pageHeader">
<div align="center"><h1 id="pageTitle"><?php $Blog->disp( 'name', 'htmlbody' ) ?></h1></div>
<div  class="pageSubTitle" align="center"><?php $Blog->disp( 'tagline', 'htmlbody' ) ?></div>
</div>

2 Aug 16, 2007 15:32

I did some checks on the links you gave but unfortunately (or fortunately) I didn't notice anything that could cause a problem like this.
Did you change the title in the proper blog? Your display blog is no 1, the All blog.
I advise you to rerun all your settings, but that's what you already have done, I think.

Good luck

3 Aug 16, 2007 20:55

Momentarily assign the skin you're using in the blog that *does* work to the one that doesn't, to see if it's something with the skin on the one that doesn't, or if it's a back-end thing. The code you posted above may be the same in both skins but maybe it's something elsewhere in the skin that doesn't work, is the point I'm getting at. I think the chances are that it's something with the skin and not the backend, but making sure is a good first step...

jj.

Form is loading...