Recent Topics

1 Sep 22, 2007 11:03    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

I posted my "Guide to Skins 2.0 of b2evolution v2.0".

It's primarily a guide targeted to those with skinning experience with b2evo v1.x.

If this is your first time with b2evo, and you know your stuff ([X]HTML, CSS) then I don't see any problem why wouldn't get the idea of the guide ;)

In other words, it is just a guide, a simple explanation on which is which in Skins 2.0.

If I got something wrong, please don't hesitate to reply here or there on my blog.

Hope you all find it useful!

The link: http://webdev.gameshogun.ws/14tutorials/guide-to-skins-2-0-of-b2evolution-v2

2 Oct 03, 2007 11:50

Is it planned to see a version of the old custom skin based on skin 2.0 (i mean like the evopress skin ) ? i'm still not getting it, but your post helped a lot to understand the future of skinning in b2evolution. Thanks !

3 Oct 03, 2007 17:17

You mean a guide to custom skin's Skin 2.0 version?

Or if you meant, a Skins 2.0 version of the custom skin, it comes with the v2.0 download. It's format is similar to v1.x - one file only (index.main.php instead of _main.php).

4 Oct 17, 2007 14:42

It's OK, i'v put my hands on it, and both ways of using the skin are great, tough i prefer the 2.0 with separated files. thanks for your guide !!!

5 Oct 17, 2007 14:47

Np. Glad it helped. I think its the first webdev guide I wrote ^^

Form is loading...