Recent Topics

1 Oct 15, 2007 09:07    

First of all: Thank's to Francesco for the great plugin.

I have this great problem with permissions:

using the option "using file stub", when a new blog is created with autoblog, the user dir (www.mydomain.com/blog/u/username)
permission is set to 777 and the user blog home page (www.mydomain.com/blog/u/username/index.php) permission i set to 644,
but my on server that results in "internal server error" when the user try to validate his personal blog.
If I manually change the permission of the user folder / user blog index.php to 755 everyhing works fine.
well, my server no permit 777 permission so i must set all to 755 permission, but i don't want to do it manually
for every new user that register a new blog.

So: how do I get autoblog to set the userdir/home page blog permissions to 755 instead of 777?

thank's,
help me please.

prima di tutto, grazie Francesco per il grande plugin che ci hai fornito.

ho questo grande problema con i permessi:

usando l'opzione "usa i file stub", quando viene creato un nuovo blog con autoblog, i permessi sulla
cartella dell'utente (www.mydomain.com/blog/u/username) sono settati a 777 mentre la home page del blog
del medesimo nuovo utente (www.mydomain.com/blog/u/username/index.php) ha permessi 644 cosí che il
server cade in un "internal server error" quando l'utente cerca di convalidare il suo blog personale.
Se cambio manualmente i permessi a 755, tutto funziona correttamente.

il mio server non consente di settare permessi a 777 su files o cartelle, cosí devo settare tutto a 755,
peró non voglio fare questa operazione per ciascun nuovo utente che sceglie di registrare anche un nuovo blog.

come posso fare affinché autoblog imposti automaticamente i permessi di files o cartelle a 755 anziché a 777?

grazie,
aiutatemi per favore.

2 Oct 17, 2007 10:25

help me please...

3 Oct 17, 2007 10:26

Without downloading the plugin all I can suggest is that you do a search of the files for "777"

¥

4 Oct 17, 2007 12:13

yes,

i'm looking forward this plugin on permissions to update the "autoblog plugin",
also i wrote to Francesco (who created autoblog plugin) but ..
he doesn't connect with me.

also i tried to change permissions from 777 to 755 in the PHP scripts of the plugin
but it works only with folders and it doesn't work with files.

help,
thank you

5 Oct 19, 2007 08:43

help me please...

Form is loading...