Recent Topics

1 Dec 04, 2007 23:39    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Las Vegas 2.2.0
Can't save entry with selected date format ( z W l F, d Y ).

I get the following error : Please enter a valid issue date.

This is a problem, I lose my post when I goto save them.

4 Dec 05, 2007 00:40

>:-<
I now realise it was haiball's question that led to the topic in the docs, so if it's something different you want to know, please reply to this topic.

Good luck

5 Dec 05, 2007 16:43

Yes I know that ! been through this already with las vegas 2.1.0

Here is what I have :

<?php
			// ------------------------------ DATE SEPARATOR ------------------------------
			$MainList->date_if_changed( array(
					'before'      => '<h2>',
					'after'       => '</h2>',
					'date_format' => '\D\a\y z \o\f \W\e\e\k W l F, d Y',
				) );
		?>

This is what I'm getting when try to save the post :

Notice: Undefined offset: 5 in /home/inthehol/public_html/inc/_core/_param.funcs.php on line 618

Notice: Undefined offset: 6 in /home/inthehol/public_html/inc/_core/_param.funcs.php on line 634

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/inthehol/public_html/inc/_core/_param.funcs.php:618) in /home/inthehol/public_html/skins_adm/_html_header.inc.php on line 40

Please enter a valid issue date.

Now last night when I tried this at first I got the same thing. So I posted my problem here, then tried it again later and it worked . Now this morning when I went to post something else I get the warnings again .

All I like to know is WTF is going on ?

My very first post on this involved las vegas 2.1.0 which I posted here http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=13220 is this a bug or something wrong with the code that I have ?

Edited 10:43am

I also took notice that if I want to date a post lets say for Tuesday by using the calender beside the issue date I also get the same warnings plus the issue date looks like this :

z W Tuesda

6 Dec 05, 2007 22:15

Hi hairball,

I tested this code and it worked. I of course didn't test it in any other situation other than ''it appears in the post so it works'. If the code behaves badly in other situations (like in combination with the calendar) there is probably a bug. Still I ask you to test the code in other skins to see what it does there. Then I want Yabba to spread his light upon his matter before we file a bugreport. But chances are this is a bug.

Good luck

7 Dec 06, 2007 00:25

Tested it with all the skins that came with the Las Vegas 2.2.0 download end results remain the same.

8 Dec 06, 2007 00:31

So to summarize this bug: another time format *may* result in an error on the main page of the blog and *definitely* results in an error when the calendar is used and probably in more occasions.

Thanks for reporting.

9 Dec 07, 2007 05:47

I got it to work by changing the regional setting from

"z W l F, d Y " to " l F, d Y "

I don't quite understand why that would have anything to do with it. If someone knows please explain it to me.

Thanks

Form is loading...