Recent Topics

1 Jun 07, 2008 05:56    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hello Everybody,
I am just a very beginner, so please explain to me, an idiot, - how I can use your phenomenal and great b2evolution blog to insert RSS news from other websites, let say, CNN.com. Opening my blog I want to see what CNN.com tells about Auto market (for example) or whatever. Can I do this? Please don't forward me to Mr. EdB posts and blogs, suggesting to create magpierss.php and all that crap. It's not working at all. Just tell me, do you have a button for this or not. It's my 2nd day with b2evolution and I have enough programming. Thanks to everyone in advance,
Sincerely!

3 Jun 07, 2008 08:40

linkgeo wrote:

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

... Please don't forward me to Mr. EdB posts and blogs, suggesting to create magpierss.php and all that crap. ...

Bite me.

Did I suggest you go anywhere and do anything? Noooooo! You read a three and a half year old blog post and *decided* somehow you were going to magically create a file I deleted a long time ago. Like: back when the versions that thing worked in went obsolete.

durrrrr.

4 Jun 16, 2008 00:04

Surprisingly, but it works fine, I mean AM RSS reader. Thanks, guys!

5 Jul 25, 2008 02:10

linkgeo here's a suggestion...when posting here don't be a jackhole. Everyone is so helpful on this site, it's totally unwarranted. I have been to the point of utter frustration and posted here and still everyone was calm and super helpful. There is just no reason for you to act like a tool, unless maybe you just can't help it. *shrug*

Form is loading...