Recent Topics

1 Aug 05, 2008 13:47    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

I wonder if anyone could help me with this problem... I created a new category, and can't delete the old one. I just get an error that says "1 posts within category through extra cat". The "extra" box is not checked for any category in any post (I only have 1 post and 2 categories, including the one I'm trying to delete) Does anyone understand what might be going on or how to delete it? It was originally the Welcome category, if that makes any difference.

I'm also wondering if it's possible to reorder and renumber the category IDs?

Thank you for your help in advance!

2 Aug 05, 2008 14:12

njb8 wrote:

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

I wonder if anyone could help me with this problem... I created a new category, and can't delete the old one. I just get an error that says "1 posts within category through extra cat". The "extra" box is not checked for any category in any post (I only have 1 post and 2 categories, including the one I'm trying to delete) Does anyone understand what might be going on or how to delete it? It was originally the Welcome category, if that makes any difference.

I'm also wondering if it's possible to reorder and renumber the category IDs?

Thank you for your help in advance!

that 1 post may be included in that category.. you can delete edit, reorder any category in your sql

Form is loading...