Recent Topics

1 Dec 18, 2008 13:29    

This is more of a minor annoyance in b2evo for me, but at the moment, the only way to find out whether there are new comments that need my approval is to drill into the relevant section of the admin screens. I know I have the email notification, but I'm not always logged into that particular email account.

I'm wondering whether it would be possible to incorporate something into the grey toolbar the admin sees at the top of the page when logged in? It would probably need to operate something similar to the PM notifications that you get in vBulletin.

2 Dec 18, 2008 18:05

I had to say "no" because I don't use comment moderation :D

but

We've got a plugin lying around that shows moderated comments in your skin ... buggered if I can find the write-up though, and it's bound to need some skin changes to make it all happen .... ahhh well ... you can grab it from my [url=http://waffleson.co.uk/2007/10/credits]credits[/url] page if you want to have a play

¥

4 Dec 19, 2008 12:58

Exactly what I am looking for - because for some reason I have stopped getting email notifications (am actually looking for that section right now - can anyone help me, I am just not finding it).

Form is loading...