Recent Topics

1 Mar 30, 2009 05:11    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Hey all it is Google PR time again here in April.
Just trying to plug a few holes so what I would like to do is put nofollow on the credit links in the footer.

Don't worry I really not that selfish most of the time, have you noticed an influx of X wordpress fans migrating over to B2.

We love B2 and talk it up every chance we get. Almost got in a fight at Beer & Blog. LOL

Thanks
Brad West ~ onomoney

2 Mar 30, 2009 05:48

Is your blog footer stock or are you using hacks.php to make it only show one linkback? In the stock model it'll be royally impossible probably. In the hacks.php model it'll be a bit easier ... but I haven't tried this so I can't be sure. The thing is I actually always turn that stuff off. I don't mind giving search engines something else to chew on and if it costs me somehow then so what cuz I don't actually *pay* ya know?

3 Mar 31, 2009 02:02

Thanks Ed,

I am presuming that the "hacks.php" that you are talking about is this one [url=http://plugins.b2evolution.net/index.php?s=hacks.php&sentence=AND&submit=Search]Auto Search[/url] I haven't looked at yet, going to do that right now.

Anyway There is a B2 banner in the side bar don't know if I can use that space to give credit also. Sure don't want to get in hot waster for leaving anyone out. Wow I have seen those threads. LOL

Totally Cool
Thanks
Brad West ~ onomoney

Form is loading...