Recent Topics

1 Jun 11, 2009 20:16    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Does any one know where is the css style that gives the white background across the full width of the page below the headers on first loading the evocamp skin before the actual background kicks in? I've done a search on every css file I can find with no joy. It looks horrible and I want to change it to the background I've chosen myself.
Thank you.

2 Jun 11, 2009 20:44

Since white is the default color for anything not specified it might be nowhere to be found, but I can't really understand what you are speaking of. I just hit the skins site and blocked images, and don't see any white area under the headers section. Have you removed or added any widgets? Modified the .php files in the skin perhaps?

3 Jun 11, 2009 21:37

That's right. It's just like a default colour because it loads the proper colour within a couple of seconds. But I've been using the skin for a while and have made quite a few changes - too many to recall - both to the php files and widgets. Can you think of any particular alteration that might have caused it?
Other than that all I can do is start again with a fresh skin and make all the necessary changes checking each time.

Form is loading...