Recent Topics

1 Mar 23, 2010 05:44    

Hi. I hope the V4 has a buil-it facebook connect and share plugin and also for twitter. I hope the plugin sharethis has a new version..

I think 90% bloggers wants to share their blog in facebook.

Also it would be better if there is a youtube search in b2evo v4 buil-in plugin..

It would be also nice if someone will create an IRC plugin.

Thanks to b2evolution developers

2 Mar 23, 2010 10:18

Share plugins should not be included in core ever.They are very easy to implement you dont even need a plugin for that...

facebook.com/share.php?permalink would suffice.

and what irc plugin? what does a blog has to do with irc ? if you want to chat on irc as you browse, you can use chatzilla with firefox.. if you mean a chatbox; there is a plugin for that, if you mean a messaging module, that's already coming up in 4

3 Mar 24, 2010 01:03

We have no plans to include sharing into the core indeed.

We might bundle plugins so it's even easier for non technical people to enable this features but they won't be part of the core.

Jmcausing, are there some plugins you recommend?

4 Mar 24, 2010 04:52

i hope there's a converter plugin like a plugin converted form WP to b2evo. drupal to b2evo..

5 Mar 25, 2010 22:13

Converters like CMS to b2evo are hard to maintain and take much time to keep them up to date.

What should be added to the core (or as a bundled plugin) is feed importer, I guess I can share one :)

6 Mar 28, 2010 17:51

Yes, a feed importer is definitely a good idea. It would make sense to have it in the Tools section, *above* the existing importers.

7 Mar 31, 2010 04:55

hi. Is it possible to add a built-in for mobile themes and switcher?

that would be great right? :)

9 Mar 31, 2010 05:31

yeah stucked on your side .. nice plugin sam

Form is loading...