Recent Topics

1 Jan 25, 2005 22:58    

Actually, I know how to make text flow around the image - by either using align (which i prefer though it's outdated) or by using CSS.

What I really want is - if my image is higher than the length of the text, [u]how do I make the blog "border" be as high as the image is[/u]?

If I do align the text by the side of the image and the image is longer than the text, b2evo ends the post entry "box" at the end of the text and so the image overlaps with the post entry footer and the next blog entry. I WANT to avoid this.

I can see 2 potential solutions:

a) make part of the text appear UNDER the image. then the box height will be calculated correctly. But how do i make, i.e., 2 paragraphs appear by the side on the text and then tell the 3rd paragraph to be under the image?

b) to correct how the box size is determined (in b2evo or in CSS or wherever) so that the box is displayed correctly even if there is just one paragraph by the side of the image.

P.S. This probably is a FAQ, right?
P.P.S. Re. a) I know I read how this can be done, just have forgotten it now. It would be really good and interesting to solve it in general case as in b).

Form is loading...