Recent Topics

1 Feb 13, 2005 07:59    

is this possible..for instance i have a site on the main page of which i have 3 blogs in different boxes...each post has a full story version

http://www.computer-sport.com/sports.php

if you click on full story on any of the posts it should link to my articles section....in the column to the right i would like to have a specific post show up...using the same post name as the post in the middle but localted in a different blog...is it possible to show a specific post in a multiblog

thanks a lot,
alex

2 Feb 13, 2005 10:17

You will need something like this :

<?php $saved_blog = $blog; $blog = 3; 	?>
          <?php
		  // You can restrict to specific categories by listing them in the two params below: '', array()
		  // '', array(9,15) will restrict to cats 9 and 15
		  // '9,15', array() will restrict to cats 9,15 and all their subcats
		  $BlogRollList = new ItemList( $blog,  $show_statuses, '', $m, $w, '', array(12), $author, $order, $orderby, $posts, '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '1', 'posts', $timestamp_min, $timestamp_max );
		  while( $BlogRollList->get_item() ) { ?>
		  <?php permalink_anchor(); ?>
          <a href="<?php permalink_link() ?>" title="Permanent link to full entry"><?php the_title(); ?></a><br />
                <br />
				<?php the_content("=> Read more!",0,'','<p>[More:]</p>'); ?>
				<?php link_pages("<br />Pages: ","<br />","number") ?>
		  <br />
		  <?php } $blog = $saved_blog; ?>

This peace of code shows the last post in a certain category, even if that category is on another blog

3 Feb 13, 2005 12:20

thanks yeh...but ive already got that on some of blogs....but i was wondering if it could be used to show a specific post...where u specify the name of the post....in a multiblog

Form is loading...