Recent Topics

1 Mar 22, 2005 21:03    

Hi, i am a newbie in using b2evolution and also using php, i already installed the b2evolution. my problem was i wanted to use a plain blog (no skins) i mean i just want to display text on the my website. I am using iframe to display the contents of my blog. I am using a stub file but things did not go well on what i wanted to have. The heading was still there and the side menu, how will i be able to display the contents of my blog?

Can someone teach me on what to do? what files will i edit to display the text hence i was planning to use multiple blogs on the same page that would look like a billboard. You can see the blog i made through this link www.friends97.butterworldph.com

Thank you very much, any help will be appreciated :-)

2 Mar 22, 2005 22:36

Look at skins/yourskinname/_main.php. It's jsut tarted up html. The sections are pretty well commented. Make one change at a time, and test it. If it works, great, if not, you know what's wrong.

3 Mar 23, 2005 08:06

Hi graham,

I was thinking not to use any skins for my blog, do i still have to check _main.php?

Thanks you.

iori

4 Mar 23, 2005 08:51

If you don't want to use skins, you will not use stubfiles, because all they do is call a skin.

Form is loading...