Recent Topics

1 Apr 26, 2005 00:28    

Has anyone thought of porting this theme over to b2evolution.

It's a great theme, I'd do it myself if I knew how, and it's seem to have been imported to most other Blogs and even Drupal the CMS.

Here's a link to the original.

http://www.stanch.net/

2 Jun 05, 2005 21:36

Good point you got there.
We have to think about a import tool for those skins.
Much more better than the skins in the skin area of b2evo [ no offence you guys, you know me hheehhe ]

I need this. Maybe if i got time i try to find a solution..
It can be done. [ i dont want to convert them all by hand hehehhe ]

Greetz,
Raptor

3 Jun 06, 2005 09:25

Indeed, it is a nice look..
You saw it on other places... also the code, or just the look ?

4 Jun 07, 2005 18:25

That IS a nice skin, thanks for pointing it out Finchwizard.

I have no idea about how one would create a skin import tool, but the [url=http://b2e.lenwood.cc/]Laila[/url] skin that I ported over last week was from NucleusCMS as well.

I'm willing to work on porting this one over to b2e. It doesn't look like it would be difficult, its pretty much a direct relative of Kubrick, and since we already have that one, someone would just need to modify the details of the Kubrick CSS file.

I'm currently working on an original design for b2e, so it'll be a little while before I can get to it, but I'll tackle it if no one else wants to. My hope is that one day we'll have nice enough skins that other blogging tools will want to port ours, instead of vice versa.

5 Jun 10, 2005 15:34

This skin HAS BEEN successfully ported from Nucleus to B2evo already, only thing is I am not sure the forum member that has done the job is willing to share the skin.

I had secured the authorization from the original Leaf skin author for this porting.

This particular member not only has the Leaf skin, but an incredible collection of 10 skins that are the most beautiful of any blogware out there (his got the top 4 WordPress themes converted to B2evo in a flawless way)... I have written to him several times saying that his skin porting work could dramatically increase B2evo's popularity and adoption rate... that portion of my emails was never answered though.

Hope I can still get a copy of the skin from after writing this comment :-/ ...

6 Jun 12, 2005 02:23

Thanks for the compliments. I will put a deadline to this....look for some skin releases next weekend. I'm getting hammered at work - we've got to have our new custom ground up credit card back-end processing system implemented by July 01....so the days are long for me.

So with that.....stay tuned! :):D

EDIT: A preview look: http://www.brotherson.com/index.php?skin=leaf

8 Jun 12, 2005 22:32

Indeed, great looking skins.

9 Jul 13, 2005 00:43

Does anyone know if this skin has been made publicly available for b2e yet? I'd like to put it to use.

Chris

10 Jul 13, 2005 16:20

I don't think Leaf has been publicly released yet, although I did receive a "preview" copy of it. It's very nice work by Matt, really terrfic addition.

11 Jul 18, 2005 22:10

It's been submitted to the skins site as of saturday. Just waiting on approval/posting i guess...you can also get it on my site. www.brotherson.com

Form is loading...