Recent Topics

1 May 05, 2005 04:35    

I am not sure what I did but it seems the viewing stats like recent referrers etc. are not being recorded?

There is nothing in this blog yet but if someone could test for me I would appreciate it. I tried testing from test links on a few other of my domains but it didn't show anything as referrer...?

http://www.heidigagne.com/cats.php

Thanks for any help.

Heidi

2 May 05, 2005 04:42

nope, i think your statement is accurate, its not recording stats, that, OR its not displaying them. Im not sure this is a bug though..?

3 May 05, 2005 08:59

Ok so it wasn't a bug, sorry about that but there was something wrong and I don't know how it happened. This was missing from the template I was using:

<?php

log_hit(); // log the hit on this page

debug_info(); // output debug info if requested

?>

It is working now. I just wish I knew how that was removed/deleted/etc. as this isn't the first skin I have ever dealt with and I knew that that code was needed for stats... :?:

4 Jul 10, 2005 00:09

i'm having the same problem with stats all of a sudden not working steadily. nowhere near what i am getting from webalizer or alexa for that matter. tested it from other sites and sometimes works sometimes not. will look for what was mentioned but not sure it will work since my stats work at times.

Form is loading...