Recent Topics

1 May 08, 2005 17:40    

I've just discovered in the last day or two that my Next/Previous page links have disappeared.
The line

<?php posts_nav_link( ' | ', '< '.T_('Previous'), T_('Next').' >' ); ?>

doesn't seem to be doing anything and I can't figure out why.

I just edited the _main.php supplied with the 'custom' skin that comes with b2evolution. I've edited a couple of files outside the skins directory but nothing major.

Any ideas why this might not be working?

Thanks in advance,
beano

(PS Forgive me if this is stupid, I'm only a n00b)

2 May 08, 2005 19:32

beano wrote:

I've edited a couple of files outside the skins directory but nothing major.

What files? Which lines? I'd say that this would be the reason it's not working.

3 May 08, 2005 20:59

Really only the configuration files (for the statistics pages) and there was a function for displaying the "login" type messages where I removed the "..." that appeared after the text. I guess I'll have to reload the default files to see if it helps...

4 May 09, 2005 01:26

OK I replaced the entire skins/custom directory and the entire b2evocore directory and still it doesn't work (although I've got some nasty things back that I'd commented out/got rid of).

I'm really not sure what else it could be, AFAIK the only other files I changed were conf files and xmlsrv files (which shouldn't affect the html output).

Stumped. :-/

5 May 11, 2005 03:01

Supid - I'd set the blog to display 8 days (not, posts paged) and ergo they didn't display. I've sorted out everything I think I need to, thanks anyway.

6 Jun 01, 2006 14:56

Just thought I'd let you know you're not the only one to have done that! I just did the same thing myself and this post saved me a lot of troubleshooting hours.

:D

Thanks,

Arkad

7 Jun 02, 2006 01:29

Thanks - it's good to know my stupidity has paid off for someone!! :lol:

Form is loading...