Recent Topics

1 May 09, 2005 03:28    

Is there a chance that someone out there is going to port this theme.

I think it's just a great skin.

http://wuhan.authenticasian.com/

It's available to Wordpress.

2 May 09, 2005 03:37

Wow, what a nice clean skin...I hope someone does port it.

3 May 09, 2005 06:54

wordpress 1.5 has about 700 brand new skins.. they had a competition a month or 2 ago.

4 May 09, 2005 09:32

Lol, there's not a lot of difference between my skin and that one !

¥

7 May 09, 2005 21:00

thats the halo skin on macromedias site, im guessing you know this. there is alot of cponversation on the WP site regarding it, as it has yet to be completely ported over. Macromedia does offer tips and tricks on using/emulating the skin, btw-- I can dig up the links if you are interested.

8 May 09, 2005 21:05

Actually, I didn't realize it was so popular. I just saw that skin and thought "hey - that looks just like Macromedia's site". Of course, it's not exactly the same, but it's close.

10 May 10, 2005 00:04

Wow, didn't realize there were replies in the thread, I didn't get my notification.

But yeah, it's a really nice clean skin.

There is also a Kubrick2 that's coming out which doesn't have any images or anything it in, so it's a lot nicer to play around with apparently.

I've tried the Wordpress Conversion thing with copying CSS and images etc, but it never works straight out, alot of the CSS stuff is different.

And I don't know enough about what go's where :( Otherwise I'd help port it.

11 May 10, 2005 01:35

Kubrick 2 will be very hard to port over because it's so closely linked in with WP's core features, such as the live search feature. I'm sure it could be done, but I certainly don't have the time to do it.

Form is loading...