Recent Topics

1 May 11, 2005 13:56    

Hola, acabamos de instalar b2evolution en nuestra web y me gustaría haceros dos preguntas:

- ¿Hay alguna manera de hacer que sólo puedan enviar comentarios usuarios registrados?
- ¿Sabéis que hay que hacer exactamente para poder enviar fotos desde Flickr en un Metablog?

Gracias por adelantado y un saludo.

2 May 23, 2005 21:05

Puedes hacer que sólos los usuarios registrados tengan acceso a los artículos, pero imagino que esa opción no te interesa.

Tampoco debe de ser muy dificil "ocultar" el link de "enviar comentario" a los usuarios no registrados.. pero tanto como deshabilitarlo, no estoy seguro.

Y por "Metablog".. ¿qué entiendes? Para mí es un blog que habla sobre blogs.. y siendo así no veo porqué no ibas a poder poner imágenes de Flickr.

Un saludo!

3 May 24, 2005 15:43

Gracias Lucas

Quería decir que en un metablog (con varios usuarios) que habría que hacer para que cada usuario pudiera publicar directamente desde Flickr, mediante las utilidades que proporcionan.

4 Jun 01, 2005 10:31

fplanque wrote:

Okay first things first:

1) In Flickr / Account / Your Blogs you have to choose 'BloggerAPI enabled blog'

2) The endpoint is something like this: http://yoursite/xmlsrv/xmlrpc.php

3) If you get "The endpoint you entered was not correct."; you might want to check the first lines of the xmlrpc.php file. There is a sall bug in version 0.9.0.12 and if you don't use the standard folder structure you might want to copy/paste the following:

/**
 * Initialize everything:
 */
require_once(dirname(__FILE__).'/../conf/_config.php' );
require_once(dirname(__FILE__)."/$xmlsrv_dirout/$core_subdir/_main.php" );

4) You might want to set up a special user for Flickr, but make sure you give him the permission to post *published* posts to the blog you are targetting.

5) By the way, what blog are you targetting? This is the trickiest issue! By default Flickr will post into category #1 which is in most likely in blog "A" (#2). At least this is the default b2evo install.

If you want to post to another category/blog, you must edit /conf/_advanced.php around line 98 and change the following:

# by default posts will have this category
$default_category = 1;

Replace 1 with the number of the category you want to post to.

Using this I was able to post the Flickr TEST post (from the bloigs setup page). I wasn't able to post a picture though... Why not is beyong me. And since Flickr won't show the error message returned by b2evo I'm a little bit pissed off and don't feel like investigating this further right now.

Esto lo he sacado de otro hilo de discusión. Por lo que puedo ver, b2evo no permite poder postear directamente desde Flickr en un multiblog.

¿es así?

Form is loading...