Recent Topics

1 Oct 05, 2005 18:38    

I have had B2evo for quite awhile now and I got an e-mail this morning about a problem on my site. It seems to be a skin problem (i've customized a skin) and while it has been working in the past - i'm now getting the following error in my right column where the calendar/search/archive list was.

"MySQL error!

Got error 12 from table handler(Errno=1030)

Your query:
SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT ID), YEAR(post_issue_date), MONTH(post_issue_date), DAYOFMONTH(post_issue_date) AS myday FROM (evo_posts INNER JOIN evo_postcats ON ID = postcat_post_ID) INNER JOIN evo_categories ON postcat_cat_ID = cat_ID WHERE MONTH(post_issue_date) = '10' AND YEAR(post_issue_date) = '2005' AND ( ( post_status = 'private' AND post_author = 1 ) OR post_status IN ('published','protected') ) AND post_issue_date <= '2005-10-05 11:34:59' AND cat_blog_ID = 2 GROUP BY myday ORDER BY post_issue_date DESC
"

If I switch to one of the other default skins it works fine. Anyone have an ideas?

2 Oct 05, 2005 19:02

I've narrowed it down to the calendar which is throwing the error because if I remove it from the main.php file then it works again.

Form is loading...