Recent Topics

1 Oct 06, 2005 03:20    

I'm trying to hide the sidebar display of recent posts when I'm in the linkblog... I've tried variations of:

<?php if ( $Blog != 'link_blog' ) { // hide when in linkblog ?>

recent posts code block

<?php } ?>

bit have had no luck... What's the specific syntax for calling the linkblog? Also, where can I find a list of these calls (i.e. 'stats' 'single' 'blogurl' etc). I think that's one of the things I'm in the dark about when it comes to programming... How do I know what calls are available for me to access? Perhaps my terminology is off when I say "calls" but then I'm a designer and not a programmer...

jj.

2 Oct 06, 2005 15:47

<?php if ( $blog != '4' ) { // hide when in linkblog ?>

recent posts code block

<?php } ?>

If your linkblog is number 4 and you don't need this skin to work for other usrs with other linkblogs, then this code will hide the recent posts stuff when you're viewing the linkblog in the main area. The linkblog setting is stored for each blog, so you don't want to ask "What's your linkblog?" because you'll be asking the linkblog and it probably doesn't have a linkblog of its own set.

Some of your questions will be answered in the [url=http://doc.b2evolution.net/0.9.1/]Technical Documentation[/url].

Form is loading...