Recent Topics

1 Jan 02, 2006 18:09    

This is my first time using b2evolution, so I have a lot of questions. But the most important one is: How do I edit the way the comment system looks?
There are some borders around it, and they are way too big, but I can't seem to find out where to edit it, that just beeing one issue.

Example: http://emilie.buggative.net/b2/index.php?title=historie&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1#comments

(sorry if I posted this the wrong place, I was unsure as to where to post it ^_^;; )

2 Jan 02, 2006 22:35

You'll need to edit the css file. If you're not familiar with css, then search google for css tutorials and read up on it. It will be worth your time. There are css files in each skin folder, then there are some shared css files that can get imported into skins. They're in the rsc folder. I know one of the shared files controls the comment forms. Add this at the top of your stylesheet to import the default comment and form styles (as the custom skin does):

@import url(../../rsc/forms.css);	/* Import default form styles */
@import url(../../rsc/comments.css);	/* Import default comment styles */

3 Jan 03, 2006 11:50

Thanks! I do know some css, enough to get everything edited so it worked the right way ^_~

Though, there seems to be some borders around the commenting area, that I can't get rid off (not the dashed ones). How would I do that? I feel like I've looked and tried editing everything by now XD

4 Jan 03, 2006 15:04

fieldset {
border:none;
}

Form is loading...