Recent Topics

1 Jan 12, 2006 17:36    

I suddenly find myself unable to browse any posts through the admin interface. It shows the date range as "12/31/69 to 11/11/69" and none of the posts show up even with searching. This is only through the admin interface and happens when logged on as admin or my regular user. I login, go to the backoffice, and click browse. no matter which blog I select the same thing happens with that bizzare date range (that i can't change) and no posts showing up at all.

I'm using 1.6 and the "custom" skin. Any ideas? can I hard code the dates to anything until present? I'm not sure why the above 12/31/69 to 11/11/69 is showing up and I don't remember seeing it when I first installed b2evolution.

Thanks in advance
-- adam

2 Jan 12, 2006 18:57

So, I think I figured it out and I'll leave what I found here to help others.

This issue appears to be that whenever I have the default display units (under settings tab in the back office) set to days instead of posts, this behavior happens. I set the unit back to posts and now I can browse posts through the admin interface.

I'm guessing this does belong in the bugs for 1.6 forum. I have no strong preference for either setting, so I'm happy with posts as the main unit.

-- adam

3 Jan 16, 2006 20:50

Ran into the same problem. I was on Days and switched to Posts and As you have found out this is a good work around. Thank you for posting your find.

4 Jan 18, 2006 20:26

Thanks for reporting. I've added it to the bug tracker.

Form is loading...