Recent Topics

1 Feb 07, 2006 19:23    

I searcher through the forums for an answer that I could understand. Their were some anwers though, which I had no idea what so ever what they ment. :roll:
Anyway, Ive discovered that there are scripts that can be included in b2 and for the moment I'm most concerned about getting objects scripts in i.e. <object> containing flash, avis and so on.

So if anyone out there could help me with this, explaining as if I were four years old, I would be so thankful!

Jeppe
www.jazzjeppe.com

2 Feb 07, 2006 20:08

It's a tad more difficult than adding a link to b2evo ;)

¥

3 Feb 07, 2006 20:14

jazzjeppe,

It's generally considered 'good form' to include a link back to http://b2evolution.net and often considered a prerequisite to getting help on the forum. It is noticed that your "leaf" skin modifications neglect to show a link back to the OpenSource software that you're using to blog.

Regardless, getting a flash <object> in should not prove difficult, as I've help many folks to it.

I'm not familiar eith "avis" however, which may prove to be a bit more difficult, though I'm willing to give it a shot.

Tell you what ... when you add your b2evolution courtesy link-back, come back with a link to each object you're trying to insert, and I'll do my best to help.

Hope this helps.

4 Feb 07, 2006 20:18

Oh, I haven't noticed that though...I will of course get a link going asap!

Do appologize!

Form is loading...