Recent Topics

1 Mar 09, 2006 14:52    

Hi,
I am having a problem installing new skins. I have uploaded the expanded zip, keeping the file structure. I cna select the skin in the blog options. But when I reload my blog I get this error

Warning: main(/home/evazeron/public_html/skins/greenC/_main.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/evazeron/public_html/b2evocore/_blog_main.php on line 266

Warning: main(/home/evazeron/public_html/skins/greenC/_main.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/evazeron/public_html/b2evocore/_blog_main.php on line 266

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/evazeron/public_html/skins/greenC/_main.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/evazeron/public_html/b2evocore/_blog_main.php on line 266[/quote]

I did a search and found a possible solution in changing the permissions on the skin directory. I did this but it still has'nt solved the problem,

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

2 Mar 09, 2006 16:06

Can you give a link to your site? If I can take a look I might be able to figure it out.

Form is loading...