Recent Topics

1 Mar 17, 2007 19:22    

As some of you may of noticed, I have not been present on the forums for a month or two. I just have not found the time, to give support, and to develop.

So instead of letting it disadvantage others, i'm letting people take over the development of my plugins. Although credit must be given, and a little email saying what your plans are would be great. It would let me know what's happening, and also I would be able to provide feedback and brainstorming to the developers.

As for me, I just turned 18 (on the wednesday) so party life, university, work as a web developer, life and it's ordeals in general are just taking up all my time. But I must say, that the way I am now is, happy. Life is good, best it's been in a while. If only I could balance all of the above evenly! well correctly! then I might be getting somewhere! ;)

So yeah, for my dev work, I will be pursuing my own stuff when I get around to it, basicly, when I need it. And right now, I don't need any of my dev ideas. Plus work has been getting quite innovative itself. Building myself up a huge resource library which has turned into a framework I build all my work upon.

So, all in all, I'm not leaving the forums, just acknowledging my lack of being here ;)

I'm always up for brainstorming, it is where a lot of magic happens, so feel free to drop me a email sometime.

So till next time :)

2 Mar 17, 2007 19:47

Happy Birthday! I haven't been on messenger lately to bother you with my (lack of) understanding arrays, but hopefully some of what you've explained to me has stuck enough that I can manage without your constant help :)

3 Mar 17, 2007 20:00

Life's full of it's own priorities ;)

Happy Birthday Ben :D *hands overpriced english beer* .... remind me again how we won by deporting you lot to the place that has sun, sea and sheilas?

¥

4 Mar 19, 2007 04:50

Happy Birthday! I haven't been on messenger lately to bother you with my (lack of) understanding arrays, but hopefully some of what you've explained to me has stuck enough that I can manage without your constant help

Ta, it's great to actually drink legally now ;) But yeah, i don't mind helping you out, could always do with a new cd or dvd every now and then ;) And the latest talk on who is the best djs now ;)

Happy Birthday Ben Very Happy *hands overpriced english beer*

You know my name :O ;) *hands over the bloody great cheap aussie beer* ;)

remind me again how we won by deporting you lot to the place that has sun, sea and sheilas?

HAve no idea what you mean here... But I guess I won because I got all the sun, sea, and sheillas ;) instead of the gloom, .... concrete, and sorry to say, mingas :O ;) (joking... you have some few good ones :P)

Form is loading...