Recent Topics

1 May 02, 2007 22:01    

My b2evolution Version: 1.9.x

i have 3 blogs: mentor, dear pastor and links. all are using same template. when i post to mentor and preview my post before i save it, everything works find. but when i begin to post on "dear pastor" it does work when i save it, but when i preview it before saving i get the following error: help?

Notice: Undefined variable: default_skin in /home/akminist/public_html/m3t7zi6/inc/_blog_main.inc.php on line 416

Warning: main(/home/akminist/public_html/m3t7zi6/skins//_main.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/akminist/public_html/m3t7zi6/inc/_blog_main.inc.php on line 433

Warning: main(/home/akminist/public_html/m3t7zi6/skins//_main.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/akminist/public_html/m3t7zi6/inc/_blog_main.inc.php on line 433

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/akminist/public_html/m3t7zi6/skins//_main.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/akminist/public_html/m3t7zi6/inc/_blog_main.inc.php on line 433

2 May 04, 2007 09:43

Sounds like something funny about your skins. For each blog you have a skin selected (Blog settings tab, pick a blog, then either skins or display subtab). Do you have the skin actually uploaded as a folder inside your skins folder?

3 May 04, 2007 19:06

yes, i had put the template in a folder...i did fix the problem, i just deleted that blog and started a new one, and the new one works fine, so i'm all good.

thanks so much to all you who help us newbies out!

Form is loading...