Recent Topics

1 Aug 07, 2007 11:30    

My b2evolution Version: 1.9.x

My site went down and im getting below error:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@eezmol.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.eezmol.com Port 80

PLS HELP! I didnt touch anything but the forum side that runs thru smf is working www.eezmol.com/forums

Does any of you have an idea?

3 Aug 07, 2007 11:43

Your site seems to work propery (now).

4 Aug 07, 2007 11:43

ya. i had just asked my host to restore it from yesterday's backup. as i remember, the only thing i did was install autoblog and adsense plugins. and upto now i cant have it worked out.

but since adsense wont work, unless i found the correct codes compatible for 1.9, i will have it deleted.

i will just work on autoblog. pls help me on this also.

thanks for your reply.

5 Aug 07, 2007 11:46

or maybe i could upgrade to 1.10 first so i could have the adsense plugin? what do you think?

i have a problem uploading files like before so i am so scared and dont have much guts to do the upgrade.

Form is loading...