Recent Topics

1 Sep 29, 2007 20:54    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I install version 2.0.1 alpha. Whenever I login and return to the homepage, there is a list of menu appearing on the top. It is difficult to describe without an image attachment.

[remove test account]
I have decided to move the b2evolution setup to another site. I will try again on the other site to see if there is a problem.

Thanks for all the help.

2 Sep 29, 2007 21:35

Hi angsikod, welcome to the forum.

The menu bar is a new feature. It allows you to easyly switch to the backoffice (dashboard), among other things.

Good luck

3 Sep 30, 2007 03:24

Yep. You don't need to put the widget "User Tools" (ie the one with Login/Admin/Logout links) if you will leave the toolbar active :)

4 Sep 30, 2007 11:24

I still feel there is something not right. The list of menu is placed vertically on the top. I don't think this is the way it should be. Could you check for me using the test account. thanks alot!!

Chew Hoe

5 Sep 30, 2007 11:29

angsikod wrote:

I still feel there is something not right. The list of menu is placed vertically on the top. I don't think this is the way it should be. Could you check for me using the test account. thanks alot!!

Chew Hoe

Hmm, what's your test account??
Tried "test", "demo", and "demouser".

Using passwords: "test", "demo", and "demouser" for each.

7 Sep 30, 2007 15:13

Hi everyone

I have decided to move the b2evolution setup to another site of mine. I will try again on the new site. I need the help of the community to familarize with this software. Thanks for all the help. :)

8 Oct 01, 2007 09:36

Sure :D

---
Haha.. didn't saw the user-pass above...

Form is loading...