Recent Topics

1 Nov 12, 2007 03:41    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

Has anyone successfully installed b2evolution on IIS7?

2 Nov 12, 2007 13:37

No, but I've installed it on IIS6 without problem

¥

3 Nov 12, 2007 17:15

I've installed under IIS6 many times with never a problem. Now I'm trying to use IIS7 and it just will not work. The only other post that seemed similar to mine ended up using Wordpress so I gather they didn't resolve it. I'm sticking with b2evo no matter what but I really need some hlp on this one. I've exhausted my knowledge on this one.

5 Nov 12, 2007 22:09

I gave that a try. No dice. that note about fastcgi made me think though. I went to look at my other servers running b2 and they are all running php as ISAPI. I'm going to try switching from fastcgi to isapi on this server and see if that's the difference.

Thanks.

6 Nov 12, 2007 22:56

If it works then I'm happy to accept the credit .... if it doesn't then I'm gonna deny having ever read this thread.

Obviously denying the thread is gonna be a damn sight harder for me to pull off so it'd better bloody cure it :roll:

Good job I'm an optimist :D

¥

7 Nov 13, 2007 14:34

My server is cured! The credit is all yours! That did the trick. I am now running a thread-safe versions of PHP5 as an ISAPI handler instead of the FastCGI and b2evolution is working as perfectly as it always has. Guess that's what I get for believing M$ when they said FastCGI was so much better now... Thank you, ¥åßßå, for your help.

Form is loading...