Recent Topics

1 Jan 29, 2008 01:33    

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.x rc2

I had my son update my blog and it seems to be missing some post if I select by category I get

404 not found The requested URL /work/ does not exist.

I did make a back-up of all my files where would I find all of them ?

3 Jan 29, 2008 15:39

Check your blog settings, you can temp change them to using ID's instead of extra-path and see if it all works.

¥

4 Jan 30, 2008 23:17

John wrote:

Did you back up your database?

Yes

5 Jan 30, 2008 23:17

¥åßßå wrote:

Check your blog settings, you can temp change them to using ID's instead of extra-path and see if it all works.

¥

Sorry I don't understand what you mean here ?

6 Jan 30, 2008 23:56

Ok heres what I got I can go in and edit the post no problem, but for some reason none of the pages in the one post work and also none of the categories work even when I assign the post to that newly made category.

http://intheholler.net/

8 Jan 31, 2008 05:05

that didn't work either

9 Jan 31, 2008 05:53

I got it .
Thanks

My database wasn't updating properly

10 Feb 03, 2008 23:54

After shutting down my mac when I went to work I got home this morning and started it back up went to post something an decided to see if what I did still works well no it don't I get this when I select a category

404 Not Found

The requested URL /work/ does not exist.

But all the other categories work on the picture page still ...

11 Feb 04, 2008 00:12

¥åßßå wrote:

¥

None of your "category-specific" links work, so check your Blog settings tab, pick a blog, then check the URLs sub-tab. In the Category URLs section select the top radio button (use param: cat ID) and see if your category links in each post work.

It seems you might be the one in a thousand who's server doesn't do extra path stuff correctly, but we won't know until you try changing the setting away from extra path stuff.

13 Feb 04, 2008 23:26

O crap I forgot about that :oops: sorry

Form is loading...