Recent Topics

1 Feb 03, 2008 22:07    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

I setted up b2evolution 2.4 to show 5 posts for page, and it works fine, but when i select a category it shows 50 or 100 (i never counted them), and i can click 3 pages only.
I'd like to have less posts but don't know what to change.
Thanks

2 Feb 03, 2008 22:29

There are two settings to look at. One is for "posts per page" in your Blog or maybe Global settings. The other is for number of posts to show in the back office, which is found on your User settings page.

Unless you mean a category name on the front (public) side?

Got linkage where we can see the problem?

3 Feb 03, 2008 23:17

EdB wrote:

Unless you mean a category name on the front (public) side?
Got linkage where we can see the problem?

I mean the public side.

Number of posts in a page is setted to 5, and it works when i don't chose a category. But when i click one of them about 50 posts for page are showed, and at the end of the page there are only 2 or 3 pages to browse.

[url=http://skynetxp.110mb.com]Here [/url]is my blog, so you can see what happens when you select one of the categories.

4 Feb 03, 2008 23:29

I've just created a new blog, and written some test posts.
When i click a category it works fine. 5 posts per page were showed. Problem is with previous blogs only.

I don't want to think that when it has been converted from 1.10 to 2.4 happened something wrong.

5 Feb 03, 2008 23:40

The Category url's were screwed in you original blog link...

They should end with /index.php?cat=27
Your original Cat links ended with /index.php/c27/?blog=7

6 Feb 03, 2008 23:46

I've just found the solution.
I took a look at blog settings/SEO. There's an option to tell b2evo how many posts it must shows when a category is picked.
I set it to 5 and now it works.

7 Feb 03, 2008 23:51

Okay cool. That explains why half-way through poking around your blog the symptoms changed ;)

Form is loading...